SLIDIX II - damping solution for drawers and sliding doors
Our damping solution for drawers and sliding doors for a soft and smooth closing with damping stroke of 50mm.
The system is compatible with nearly all existing drawer slides and sliding door applications.
• Applications: drawers, sliding doors
• Loads: 5kg to 60kg (air damper), 5kg to 80kg (hydraulic damper)
• 50mm damping stroke
• Different colours of housing and catch
SLIDIX TA - damping solution for sliding doors
Our damping solution for sliding doors for a soft and smooth closing with damping stroke of 100mm. With a metal profile housing, the damping system is designed for heavier weights.
• Applications: sliding doors
• Loads: 40kg to 120kg (air damper)
• 100mm damping stroke
• Various spring forces
SLIDIX Centro - damping solution for central sliding doors
• Reliable soft closing and centering of middle sliding door
• Titus hydraulic damper inside assures consistent performance at any closing speed
• Comfortable door opening with low pull-open force
• Easy to fine-tune to customers’ needs
• Loads: 15 to 40kg
Titus hydraulic damper assures consistent performance at any closing speed and provides comfortable door opening and reliable soft closing in both directions. Slidix Centro can be easily fine-tuned to specific requirements of a customer’s sliding system depending on weight, friction, and speed. It can be added to any two-way runner system like in drawer cabinets in kitchen islands or double-sided pull-outs in pharmacy equipment or shop displays.