Our customers expect us to provide service at the highest level of quality. To guarantee we can do so, it is essential that we consistently apply modern methods and structures to proactively avoid errors and ensure development and manufacturing quality in all phases of the product life cycle – from offer to product roll-out.
SLIDIX II - damping solution for drawers and sliding doors
Our damping solution for drawers and sliding doors for a soft and smooth closing with damping stroke of 50mm.
The system is compatible with nearly all existing drawer slides and sliding door applications.
• Applications: drawers, sliding doors
• Loads: 5kg to 60kg (air damper), 5kg to 80kg (hydraulic damper)
• 50mm damping stroke
• Different colours of housing and catch
SLIDIX TA - damping solution for sliding doors
Our damping solution for sliding doors for a soft and smooth closing with damping stroke of 100mm. With a metal profile housing, the damping system is designed for heavier weights.
• Applications: sliding doors
• Loads: 40kg to 120kg (air damper)
• 100mm damping stroke
• Various spring forces
SLIDIX Centro - damping solution for central sliding doors
• Reliable soft closing and centering of middle sliding door
• Titus hydraulic damper inside assures consistent performance at any closing speed
• Comfortable door opening with low pull-open force
• Easy to fine-tune to customers’ needs
• Loads: 15 to 40kg
Titus hydraulic damper assures consistent performance at any closing speed and provides comfortable door opening and reliable soft closing in both directions. Slidix Centro can be easily fine-tuned to specific requirements of a customer’s sliding system depending on weight, friction, and speed. It can be added to any two-way runner system like in drawer cabinets in kitchen islands or double-sided pull-outs in pharmacy equipment or shop displays.